The official Pokemon GO blog has confirmed that Pokemon originally discovered in Kalos will be making their debut appearance in the hit smartphone title. In case you weren’t aware, Kalos is the region where the Mega Evolution was discovered. The arrival of Pokemon discovered in Kalos will begin tomorrow from 10am until Tuesday, 8th December at 10pm Here’s all the details:
Date + Time
Wednesday, December 2, 2020, at 10:00 a.m. to Tuesday, December 8, 2020, at 10:00 p.m. local time
- Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Bunnelby, Fletchling, Litleo, and Noibat will be appearing more frequently in the wild! In addition, Klefki will be appearing in the wild only in France. These Pokémon will be appearing in the wild after the event ends.
- The following Pokémon will be hatching from Eggs! They’ll continue to hatch from Eggs after the event concludes.
- Bunnelby, Fletchling, and Litleo will be hatching from 2 km Eggs.
- Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie will be hatching from 5 km Eggs.
- Espurr and Noibat will be hatching from 10 km Eggs.
- Litleo and Espurr will be appearing in one-star raids.
- Enjoy event-exclusive Field Research and Timed Research tasks that lead to encounters with Pokémon such as Bunnelby and Fletchling as well as reward Venusaur Mega Energy, Charizard Mega Energy, and Blastoise Mega Energy.